About Our Company
When you think of carpet cleaning, you might think of steam cleaning or shampooing. You use a big machine to put hot, soapy water all over your carpet, and then try to get the dirty, soapy nastiness out. The problem with this method is that it forces water down to the bottom of the carpet too, where no amount of pulling at it with a wet vacuum will ever get it up.
What happens when the bottom of your carpet is wet? It creates the perfect breeding ground for mildew and mold. It harbors tons of bacteria. And as the carpets dry, the capillary action of the fibers pulls the dirty water right back to the surface. You thought those spots were gone, but there they are again!
If you are getting your carpets cleaned, presumably you care about your health and indoor air quality. We imagine that you don’t want to be breathing in mildew and mold spores. We suppose that when you get your carpets cleaned, you would prefer for them to actually be all the way cleaned.
That’s why at Steam Pros two separate cleaning methods, Hot water extraction and Dry carpet cleaning.
- You don’t have to worry about staying off wet carpets – they’re ready to walk on immediately!
- You have no risk of getting mildew or mold in your carpet.
- Your carpets will be cleaner for longer.
- We move your light furniture for you so you don’t have to.
- We only use the very highest quality stain removers and detergents.
- You’ll never see fiber shrinkage.
- We guarantee zero residue left behind.
- You will have better air quality and less airborne bacteria.
- You will never see any stains returning after the carpet is clean.
- We never charge any hidden fees! What we tell you it’s going to cost is what it’s going to cost.
When your carpet is clean, your house looks better and you feel better. Breathing in airborne mildew spores and bacteria takes its toll on your health. Vacuuming alone doesn’t get rid of all of the nasty junk in the carpet.
But many people put off getting their carpets cleaned because they don’t want to deal with having wet carpets for however long it takes them to dry. And what they don’t realize is that once the carpets are cleaned, they will have greater problems with mold, mildew, and bacteria, not to mention stains coming back.
You can avoid carpet downtime while preventing mold and mildew from getting a foothold in your carpet and padding. Give Steam Pros a call today for great carpet cleaning in Rocklin, CA, Roseville, CA, and the Greater Sacramento area!